Planet Antares Vending Machines: Electrical or Mechanical?
Vending machines are of different kinds, such as:
1. Gumball vending
2. Toy vending
3. Snack and Soda vending
4. Newspaper vending
5. Digital products vending
You will also find a variety of styles, colors and sizes. So it is imperative to choose a vending machine according to your requirements and objectives. Vending machines may be electrical or mechanically operated.
In case of electrical vending machines, there are various features which may not be present in case of mechanical vending machines. Some of these are:
• Wide range of sizes and capacities that enables appropriate selection of the desired vending machine.
• Heavy and bulky machines ensuring safety and lesser thefts
• Accept dollar bills through an acceptor and changer supported by a keypad
• Automatic return of change to the customer after dispensing the ordered product
• Electric vend counter to dispense the products
• Need third party technical support for repairs and servicing
• More profits per transaction as these machines can vend items priced upto $100
On the other hand, mechanical vending machines have features including the following:
• Smaller size and capacity
• Accepts coins through different coin receptacles and if one gets stuck, the others still continue to function
• The selected products are dispensed when a customer turns the handle
• Change is returned by additional bill changer equipment mounted at its side
• Don’t require electricity in most cases but soda vending needs power to keep the beverages cold
• Easy to repair and service
• Lesser profit potential per transaction as the product prices are usually upto $1
Your choice of the vending machine depends on your budget, local area needs and the products you want to sell. You will find superior-quality electric and mechanical vending machines offered by many good companies like Planet Antares Inc. Do your homework and make an informed decision for best results.